More Money

Monday, September 20, 2010

Over 100 Followers!!! :D

I feel so unworthy! It's been a while since my last update guys and I just want to apologize for lagging it. I try to dedicate a small pocket of time out of my day to blogging but when midterms roll around it's easy to skip over making a new post. I just want to say thank you to the people who always comment on a regular basis and check out my posts. I promise my blog will soon be back on schedule after this week (midterms) but for now I will leave you with some more of the ladies I have lost in the game of "Fall In Love You Lose" to tide you guys over since a lot of you seemed to appreciate the eye candy haha. Enjoy guys, and thanks for giving my blog over 100 followers!!! :D


  





20 comments:

mastajon said...

Gahhh... I was all good till that last one, she totally got me.

Dave said...

saved them all.

daily.

delphinium said...

good to see you today

Joris van der Mark said...

i love this blog<3

! http://elpirato666.blogspot.com/ said...

Really nice girls.

joker said...

add me back i added u

Elbruce said...

ooh la la :D

Unknown said...

names?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the followers bro, you can say you have one more now (me)
Delicious eye candy.

Shocked Llama said...

Grats

http://shockedllamagaming.blogspot.com/

Admin said...

Gg :)

Joe said...

The second one is my favorite :)

Lemmiwinks said...

great post, bro!

Home Alone Stoned said...

congrats man and thanks for the cute girls :)

fuckko said...

just lost six times..

The Angry Vegetarian said...

You now have another follower! Great pictures!

Con Queso said...

Geez...I hate and love your blog, haha.

Chewbakaaaa said...

Hey, Check out this new website where bloggers get to together and chat.
http://www.tinyurl.com/BlogItUp

Also check out this chatroom for bloggers
http://www.tinychat.com/blogspot

Dave said...

these are so hot!

StarWarsMadness said...

Gorgeous :*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*
May The FORCE be with you!

Post a Comment