More Money

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Love&Wallpaper&Love

Alright so like I said I am going to have a busy week ahead of me, and most of my free time will be dedicated to Halo Reach (which I still haven't even taken the wrapping off of!) but hopefully this post will tide you guys over. I hope to do a post like this at least once a week where I post some of my favorite wallpaper and at least one or two pictures of some "Fall In Love You Lose" girls that I have personally lost to in the past lol. Enjoy, peeps! Almost @ 100 follower! :D


  

 

28 comments:

Skutt Panda PO said...

great pics
i like the rain

delphinium said...

cool saving them

Von Biohazard said...

love the clown cloud!

Bub said...

right chick,just lovely
/daily

blasphenomenon said...

thanks for the wallpapers!:D

Anonymous said...

CLOWNS SCARES ME D:

shirou said...

lifehack guy supports your blog..

mastajon said...

If I witnessed a clownsplosion, I would probably shit myself like six times consecutively.

Light Weight Baby! said...

your posts keep getting better and better!

llllollllll said...

The cloud one is just... o.O

Nerd Life said...

I love the last picture. Next time it rains, I'm going to go for that same type of shot.

Joe said...

I loveee the first two :D

Dilly Skates said...

the daft punk one is good.

Nobody said...

The rain on the glass ones are cool.
saved.

TheGamer said...

Nice pictures! I like them a lot :)

Martin Lersch said...

I fear from the clowns, now i know why.

Lemmiwinks said...

Awesome post! Supportin

pat washington said...

very cool

Trashcanman said...

lovethe clown one

Con Queso said...

I might use those window/rain ones, pretty nice. thanks.

delphinium said...

sweet

Japannews said...

Awesome, I love the rain.

The Geeks Paradise said...

That clown cloud is just creeeeepy. lol

Unknown said...

You now have a new follower... How do you like those apples?

noisediary.com

Ante Babaja said...

damn, first girl is beautiful

Music UK said...

I want a girl like the ones in the pictures :(

Admin said...

Too cute, i love it !

Squall said...

wow, I love Daft Punk wallpaper !

Post a Comment