More Money

Monday, September 13, 2010

Halo: Reach

So I couldn't really think of anything to post about these last few days, mainly because I've been so busy working and going to school. Also it doesn't help that I got hammered last thursday night, woke up early on friday for work, and slept until saturday, turning last weekend into one blur lol. Alas! I am fully energized and back to normal, facing the daily grind this week.. but what makes this week special? Well ladies and gentlemen... HALO FUCKING REACH IS COMING OUT! Personally, I'm not a big Halo fan, but I do love mah videogames. And as the proud owner of an Xbox 360 I gotta say there hasn't really been any blockbusters for a good while now and PS3 is kind of taking the lead in that area for me. So I can't wait to pick up the game tomorrow and game away all week unlocking armor, discovering all the numerous and new little goodies Bungie has left us! :)



This isn't necessarily a review post or a detailed post on the game specs, just wanted to let you all know I'm thoroughly excited about Reach and if you wonder why I don't update as much this week it's because I'll be too busy having a good time on Xbox Live :) Hit me up if any of you are game: SekciMekci08

46 comments:

Steve said...

I heard you die at the end

FreeMe said...

OoOo

Light Weight Baby! said...

hmm, not sure what to think about this

Davie said...

way to ruin it steve :P lol

blasphenomenon said...

can't wait to pick up a copy :)

Joe said...

xbox broke :( can't wait to play it though!

scuba said...

Very nice!

CreamPuff said...

I am seriously considering this game now!

Allan said...

Love the blog mate!

Nobody said...

Halo Reach looks really intense.

delphinium said...

more like halo reach around

Dilly Skates said...

Sweet

Fixda Furnback said...

DEATH TO SPARTANS!

B.Bell said...

NEVER FORGET WHERE IT ALL STARTED.

Jessi D said...

Loved the first Halo

BigD said...

I want it.

G said...

couldnt get it at midnight unfortunately cant wait for tomorrow though

ArcboundRavager said...

Reeeeeach

Jessi D said...

I'll be getting this.

J Mo said...

Gonna be fun! :D Make sure to let us know how it is

Kafar Smith said...

Just bought it, received a bag with it, the game is INSANE !

Dyaitsidyam∂ said...

Oh my gawd,i'm going to be sad when i finish the game. Passing of a generation :/

Steveoblogger said...

I want to get this so bad!

Good stuff, Supportin! http://digg.com/news/offbeat/life_mysteries_blog_2

Skutt Panda PO said...

OHH no HALLO AGAIN

keep goin good stuff:)

Ishu said...

It seems like COD got its way into halo xD cant wait to play it either!!!! my 360 is 100% functional!

Like your page! following and supporting!

shirou said...

keep it up, you have my support..

Maquina said...

flawed mountain. Check it out.

Martin Lersch said...

Halo reach, pretty amazing stuff, can't wait for it.

Decartes said...

im getting my Copy today! dude i cant wait! we should exchange gamertags and play some firefight

Jimmy Volmer said...

Thanks for the kind comments on my blog :)

Crammarc said...

She's built like a steakhouse, but she handles like a bistro

Luis said...

Hope its a good game, might be it later

sod_roger001 said...

great blog man. i wanna play reach soo bad

Light Weight Baby! said...

This post has piqued my interests

Christo bear said...

just got reach today and finished it in like 4 hours =P but still a good online play.

supporting
http://cktrandomdelights.blogspot.com/

Tyler said...

Everyone is freaking out about Halo again... feels like a flashback

Anonymous said...

Heard a lot of people talk about this one, but I always been "Meh" about Halo.

Con Queso said...

If I had an xbox, I'm sure I'd be excited for Reach as well. But alas, I am Xbox-less. Enjoy that soon!

Trashcanman said...

spit in my mouth

check it http://kadams133.blogspot.com/

Nerd Life said...

Cool man... the graphics in today's games continue to amaze me.

mickvp said...

game is pretty good !

Squall said...

got my copy today, awesome!

Tetru Eunor said...

Coool !

Help me spread some knowledge,thank you:
http://tetru.blogspot.com

Dave said...

WANT WANT WANT

Martin Lersch said...

New post please :)

TheGamer said...

I love Halo Reach!!! Just beat the campaign and i loved it!

Post a Comment